Sunday 24 May 2015

52 Ancestors #20 - black sheep

This post is for Week 20 of the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge - 2015 - by Amy Johnson Crow from No Story Too SmallPrompt for Week  -  black sheep.

I have several ancestors in my family who could be considered troublemakers or ne'er-do wells, the problem is deciding who would be the one to write about today.

It could be William Nelson McCann, AKA William McCann Neilson, he is fascinating, but I need to sort through the pile of newspaper clippings I have on William to write coherently. Perhaps it could be Joseph Emanual Antoney, known as 'Manny the murderer' in the family, but have I sorted through the inquest papers and comments from family members? No of course I haven't.

What this post has brought to my attention is the need to organise my plethora of newspaper clippings on family members. Just as well I am using Evernote!

So this is all I am saying about the black sheep in my family for now, stay tuned for further posts when I have organised my filing.
The black sheep of the family
© Copyright 
Nigel Mykura and licenced for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment